Thursday, January 13, 2011

"Where the Heck do they Get All This Stuff?"

When I was 16 my dad and I were in Milwaukee Wisconsin for Gencon, a gigantic gaming convention that has since moved to Indianapolis. While we were halfway across the country we decided to take mini road trip.

The air outside was over 100 degrees fahrenheit, and to this California Bay Area girl it was not exactly a "nice" summer day. With the humidity it felt like I was breathing syrup.

The first stop was a cheese factory north of Milwaukee. While driving on the highway we came across this billboard that read "Where the Heck do they Get All This Stuff?" There was a big moose on the billboard, and we decided what the Heck? Further up the highway we came across the fiberglass-animal heaven. Walking in you passed a 6 foot tall Pink Panther, standing next to a Cosmopolitan car and a giant triceratops. Zebras, Giraffes, King Kong, and a monstrous rooster all called this place home.

Unfortunately I don't remember what this place was called. If you have any idea, please leave a comment!

Here is a picture from this bizzare place, it's me, with a giant fiberglass mushroom. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment